This Blog Is an Attempt to Chronicle Joy, Pain, and Life Experienced in Accordance to the Truth of My Heart.
Thank You for Reading

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So I have been sick, and I have been stressed. And when I am not feeling good, I don't want to post. I tell myself I should, but it just doesn't happen. Right now I am feeling pretty stressed about our bus ride back to Ottawa. My father, who is travelling with me, bought the tickets doing what research he could, and mostly talking to the Greyhound people on the phone, but it appears to me that said greyhound people had no idea what they are talking about. So we may need to change our tickets around, but right now we are scheduled to arrive in Ottawa on the 30th of August, at 2 in the morning.

I am also worried about Leuven. In theory, everything should happen by the deadline. In theory. Everything is lined up, I have time to do everything I still need to do. But if anything takes longer then it should, I make be shit out of luck.

As I said before, I have been feeling a bit down. Sorta functioning at a level lower then before. There have been times when I have nearly broken through to where I was before, but not quite. Couldn't stay there, only touch it.

I am also missing a lot of people. I look forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks. I am really sorry I probably won't be seeing Denika for a few years.

Its weird. So weird to think this summer may be over. A month to the day, I will be leaving for Leuven. It is amazing when I think of everything that has to happen in that month. Amazing. Odd to think of what has happened in the past three months.

I don't want to ramble, I don't want to waste your time. I have been doing better then past few days, and I will force myself to keep in touch, and keep blogging.
Cheers, my dear, dear, dear readers.
Zander

1 comment:

Woodsy said...

Baby steps... things will fall into place... can't wait to see you!